Welcome to tonywalker.tech, a personal blog by Tony Ding with a primary focus on Microsoft Azure, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix ADC, VMware NSX, VMware vSphere，Veeam Backup and Replication, PaloAlto Networks, ForeScout, Okta and Splunk.
About the Author:
I’ve worked for Global Technology Integrator Co. Ltd. since 2006 in several capacities but am currently a technical manager to leading Network Security and Infrastructure Solution teams. In this role, I work with some of industry customers and provide comprehensive solutions within design, implementation and operation phases.
- Citirx Certified Expert for Virtualization (CCE-V)
- Citrix Certified Expert for Networking (CCE-N)
- VMware Certified Professional Network Virtualization (VCP-NV)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP R&S)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Copyright and Disclosure:
© tonywalker.tech, 2018-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this site (including text, photos/images and video) without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Have a question or want to get in touch? Please use the below contact form: